- Income: $280-$750;
- Base pay: $280−$500 according to the contract;
- Paid overtime and bonuses up to 50% ($140-$250) of the base pay according to the contract for completed projects;
- Possibility to upgrade skills;
- Regular review of the contract pay as you upgrade your level;
- Contract with the American company;
- Experience in a high load e-commerce project;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- English language courses in the office;
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation.
- Experience of creating a campaign in Facebook Ads Manager;
- English level: confident Intermediate.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (working principle of a car and its mechanisms, etc.);
- Experience in creating Google AdWords campaign;
- Facebook Ads certifications;
- Skills in creating campaigns in social networks like Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Audience gathering;
- Adds creating;
- Creating/copying of advertising campaigns;
- Post-click analysis and optimization.
The NEXTEUM company invites Targeting Manager to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Skype: HR Nexteum.