- Income: 350$-1050$;
- Base pay: 350$−700$;
- Bonus up to 50% (175$-350$) of the base pay under the contract for completed projects;
- Contract with the American company;
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Income increase and promotion provided that all set tasks are fulfilled;
- Office in the downtown;
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room;
- Billiards, ping-pong;
- English language courses in the office.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business;
- Experience in the finance field;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- English level: Intermediate or higher;
- Advanced user of MS Office applications.
The NEXTEUM company invites Finance Specialist to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Skype: HR Nexteum.