- Monthly income: 900$ — 950$. It is set in the contract and depends on the level of skills;
- Contract with the American company;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project;
- Full-time job only — (5 days a week: Monday—Friday, 8 working hours a day, evening shifts: 3:00 p.m.— 12:00 a.m., 4:00 p.m. — 01:00 a.m.).
- Providing excellent customer service to clients by phone: answering questions and inquiries;
- Resolving customer complaints and problems;
- Providing appropriate and correct information about customer order status and product requests;
- Staying friendly even when faced with dissatisfaction or frustration;
- Learning quickly from success and failures;
- Placing orders, processing changes/returns, etc. according to established policies and procedures.
Qualifications to Apply:
- Ukrainian citizenship (applicants with a temporary resistance permit will be rejected);
- Fluent English (spoken);
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers;
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure;
- Desire to learn more about the company, its products and services.
The NEXTEUM company invites Customer Service Agent (Phones, Pure CS) to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Skype: HR Nexteum.