- Income: $400-$650
- Base pay: $400 according to the contract
- Paid overtime and bonuses up to $250
- Contract with the American company
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets
- Income increase and promotion provided that all set tasks are fulfilled
- Office in the downtown
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room
- Billiards, ping-pong
- English language courses in the office.
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Ability to analyze a large amount of technical information
- Experienced computer user (Microsoft Word, Google Documents, search engines)
- Attention to detail, responsibility, diligence, and punctuality.
- Knowledge in the automotive field.
- Checking the quality of content on the website.
The NEXTEUM company invites Content Specialist to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us on Skype: HR Nexteum.