- Income: $400-750;
- Base pay: $400 according to the contract;
- Bonus: up to 90 % ($350) of the sum of the base pay according to the contact for completed projects;
- Contract with the American company;
- Experience in a high-load e-commerce project;
- Possibility to become a part of the team supporting the largest online store that sells performance and replacement auto parts, auto styling accessories, and products for auto and moto racing and is one of the top 5 leading stores in the U.S. and Canadian markets;
- Favorable conditions to realize your ideas on process optimization and innovation;
- Customer’s high appreciation of your efforts;
- Accurate timing, bonuses for tasks performed on time;
- Office in the downtown;
- Gym with a personal trainer and a shower room;
- Billiards, ping-pong;
- English language courses in the office.
- Knowledge of the working principle of the vehicle;
- Proficient Excel user;
- English level: Pre-Intermediate;
- Motivation for professional and material growth.
- Working with a large amount of data;
- Updating content.
The NEXTEUM company invites Content Manager (MS Excel) to join the team of the largest international online project developed in Ukraine.
For 15 years, we have been developing and supporting a network of online stores, leading in automotive, motorcycle, powersports, boating, and other industries. We offer exclusive innovations and unique customer-oriented service for our partners. With our team, you will get valuable experience of working on the largest projects and solving problems in the field of software development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Skype: HR Nexteum.